Sunday, January 4, 2015

Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner by Fanny Serrano Fashion 21 Cosmetics Review



As a freelance makeup artist I have to be cautious in every product that I use on my client and on my self as well.

I just discovered this Long Wear Gel Eyeliner as I passed through the beauty section on the department store of Robinsons Place.

During that time i was looking for a liquid eyeliner but i do have a short budget to afford on those high quality once, that was then i remembered when i watched good reviews on youtube that most of the beauty gurus would prefer using gel liner instead of liquid since gel liners are more manageable, long wear and easy to dry... so I decided to look for one but hoping that i can afford.... as I was scanning on the products of Fashion 21 I saw a tester of a gel liner which i was so happy to see so I applied it and tested it on mine and was impressed with the result....

The sales lady of that booth told me that this gel liner has a promo in which it is almost half the price so i was excited and decided to purchase....

this is the packaging it comes with a very sophisticated design


 i purchased the brown shade since this are only once that is discounted and not the black once which i hopefully bought but sooner my goal is to purchase the black one as well..
The original price was 299.00 but the brown shade was discounted into 50% so it came up with 150.00 which is freakingly awesome!!
it comes up with an angled brush applicator....



the impressive thing about this product because it is sealed so the gel wont get easily dry..

Application:

Findings:
PROS:
1. the gel is so soft and highly pigmented
2. so easy to apply I can now achieve the look that i wanted whether what kind of cat eyeliner style should I do
3. It doesn't smudge and its freaking long lasting that the product can only be remove with makeup eye removers
4. Its a high quality product but it is comparable with international product with so much the same result.
5. sincerely affordable with just 299 or less like in my case I bought it for only 150 pesos because of the big discount.

my score is 5-5 both in quality and quantity...

The only cons;
1. you need to keep the seal of the bottle and reseal after using so to avoid the product from drying as expected with other gel liners.

RESULT:



5 Star Rating for this product Im so blessed to avail the short term discount of this gel liner... and if you ask me to repurchase this product my answer is YES!!! and i will definetly purchase the black one too because i need those...

this product is available in every Fanny Serrano Stalls and Counters in leading Department Stores Nationwide!!

to watch me live visit my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/joecymijares and pls do subscribe for updates...



No comments:

Post a Comment